The Institution of Commercial & Business Agents (ICBA)
main aim is to promote and ensure professionalism and best practice
to both our members and the general public.
By being a member of ICBA, you can gain a voice in your industry
as a member of a nationally recognised body.
Government departments, local authorities, legal bodies,
insurance companies, trade organisations and the general public are
all increasingly accepting the role of the ICBA in defining
Benefits of Membership
- Respect and Recognition. Whether you are a business owner or an
employee, use of the designatory letters MICBA or FICBA after your
name tell clients and colleagues that you are a qualified
professional and belong to a reputable, recognised professional
- Use of the ICBA logo on personal stationary, or if you are a
Principal, Partner or Director, on advertising and websites.
- Support for your business through free legal hotlines,
invaluable publicity via 'Find an ICBA member' on the ICBA website.
www.icba.uk.com and free access to the PropertyLive portal for ICBA
members who are Principals, Partners or Directors.
- Support for your career and continuing professional development
with substantial discounts on our high quality training courses,
study material and courses, free quartely 'Commercial Moves'
magazine and weekly e-newsletter.
- Free local Branch meetings only open to ICBA members, providing
vital topical updates and networking opportunities.