The International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) reported
that several of the most prominent, tenured and respected global
executives have accepted invitations to present at the upcoming
ICSC 2012 Retail Real Estate World Summit in Shanghai,
11-14 September 2012. Joining the already distinguished list
- Piers Brunner, mRICS, mHKIS, RPS, CEO Asia Colliers
- Manel Adell, CEO Desigual
- Yaromir Steiner, CEO Steiner + Associates, Inc.
- David Watt, Dir., The Link REIT Hong Kong, CEO, Mainland China
- Bernard Vincent O. Dy, EVP, Ayala Land, Inc.
- Guo Geping, SVP for Development and Retail Washington, DC
Economic Partnership; President China Chain Store & Franchise
- Gerhard L. Dunstheimer, Deputy CEO ECE Project Management GmbH
& Co. KG
- Albert Hui, Dir. of Corporate Strategy New World Development
- Karen Eidsvik, Regional Dir., Asia Subway International
The World Summit in Shanghai is where the future will
"There are seismic swings taking place in retail and retail
real estate across the globe," commented Michael P. Kercheval,
CEO and President of the ICSC. "Emerging markets now represent
the largest opportunities for development, new revenue streams and
job creation. Opinions may vary as to what degree, but there
can be no argument that we are witnessing an unprecedented shift in
the global market paradigm."
As Michael Moriarty, A.T. Kearney Partner - and ICSC Retail Real
Estate World Summit Keynote Speaker - commented, "Global
retailers must have a strategy for expansion into developing
Only by attending the World Summit in Shanghai will you gain the
unprecedented opportunity to obtain insight and analysis from the
world's most proven, innovative thinkers, such as Roland Hoschuh,
Member of the Management Board Commerz Real AG; Holly Cohen, Senior
Vice President of Real Estate, Planning and Construction J. Crew;
Christopher Wicker, Chairman The Retail Consulting Group France;
Steve Wozniak, co-founder of Apple, Inc., which is now among the
premier brands worldwide, and Scott Price, President and CEO of
"Join us in Shanghai and be part of this unprecedented, open
forum that will define our industry's roadmap for the next twenty
years," added Kercheval.
For more information on the ICSC Retail Real Estate World
Summit, please visit www.ICSC.org/2012RWS.